Omid Amidi is an internationally awarded, strategy-led Executive Creative Director & Storyteller in New York.
Allen Iverson (aka The Answer) once said “Who came up with that? Somebody in my damn head... stay out of my head, man,” after reading the monologue Omid wrote for him.
Forbes said this about his last Madden work, LeBron left seven fire emojis on Alvin Kamara’s feed for this ad, one of his campaigns was part of AdAge’s best of the decade list, and you can read other mildly interesting things about him here.
︎ Selected Work
01. EA Madden NFL: The Greatest Call Ever
02. Coca-Cola: Share a Coke
03. Bleacher Report: Up Your Game
04. Seat Geek: So Fans Can Fan
05. EA Madden: The Spokesplayer
06. Zillow: There’s No Place like Zillow
07. GAP: Multiple Seasons//Campaigns
08. adidas Originals: Game Grown
09. Personal Project: The End of the Line
10. Bleacher Report: Dedications
11. adidas Originals: Rejection Fuels Crazy
12. EA Madden NFL: Stardom Is In Your Hands
13. McDonald’s: I See Fries
14. Coca-Cola: #VerdaderoAmigo
15. adidas Basketball: Harden Vol. 2
16. Personal Project: #WallThatUnites