Omid Amidi is an internationally awarded, strategy-led Executive Creative Director & Storyteller at FIG in New York.
Allen Iverson (aka The Answer) once said “Who came up with that? Somebody in my damn head... stay out of my head, man,” after reading the monologue Omid wrote for him.
Forbes said this about his last Madden work, LeBron left seven fire emojis on Alvin Kamara’s feed for this ad, one of his campaigns was part of AdAge’s best of the decade list, and you can read other mildly interesting things about him here.
︎ Selected Work
01. EA Madden NFL: The Greatest Call Ever
02. Coca-Cola: Share a Coke
03. Seat Geek: So Fans Can Fan
04. Bleacher Report: Up Your Game
05. Viator: Do More with Viator
06. EA Madden NFL: The Spokesplayer
07. Zillow: There’s No Place like Zillow
08. GAP: Multiple Seasons//Campaigns
00. adidas Originals: Game Grown
10. Personal Project: The End of the Line
11. Bleacher Report: Dedications
12. adidas Originals: Rejection Fuels Crazy
13. EA Madden NFL: Stardom Is In Your Hands
14. McDonald’s: I See Fries
15. Coca-Cola: #VerdaderoAmigo
16. adidas Basketball: Harden Vol. 2
17. Personal Project: #WallThatUnites